Join the competition
In order to compete in the Wayne State University STEAM Challenge, all teams will need to complete the following:
STEP 2: Submit your proposal by Monday, February 17, 2020
To compete, all teams must submit a proposal via our PROPOSAL FORM, which includes the materials listed below. For additional examples, templates and resources from our Lunch & Learn series, which will help you develop your proposal, simply visit the STEAM Challenge Lunch & Learn Proposal Resources section of this website.
To see the criteria your STEAM Challenge Proposal and Pitch will be judged on, view the judging rubric.
- 3-minute pitch video
- Come to the February 7, 2020 - Formulating and Delivering an Effective Pitch - RSVP Required
- Budget (use the 1-page template)
- Business Model Canvas (use the 1-page Strategyzer BMC template/example)
- Logic Model (use the 1-page UWEX template or the Lunch and Learn basic logic model template; UWEX template instructions, What is a Logic Model Info Sheet)
- Updated Short-Answer Responses (3-page max)
- Tell us more about what you plan to do? How does it meet the objectives of the STEAM Challenge?
- Who will benefit from what you plan to do? How will they benefit?
- Why is your team the most qualified?
- How do you plan to set up this venture? (for-profit, non-profit, hybrid, student org, un-incorporated or fiscal sponsorship under an existing non-profit)